*** Free eBooks ***
This eBook has two themes.
- The first is a consideration of the general condition of having limited vision.
- The second is my personal experience of being legally blind since birth.
As we age many people experience vision loss in a variety of forms. Hopefully the information contained in this eBook will be useful to them.
Getting Started with Non-violent Communication
The practice of non-violent (or non-aggressive) communication was developed by Marshall Rosenberg, Ph.D.
NVC is based on a simple 4-step communication model focused on empathetic listening and identifying the met and unmet needs that underlie your feelings and emotions and sharing these by making actionable requests.
An Overview of ChatGPT and AI
Here’s what you need to understand.
Let’s face it, AI and ChatGPT are everywhere in the news. Some people are happy about this, others are fearful. This article provides an overview in three parts.
- Part 1 – What is AI? How does ChatGPT fit in? How is ChatGPT different from a Google search?
- Part 2 – What are the social implications of ChatGPT and AI?
- Part 3 – An example of a story written by ChatGPT