Know your benefits (and obligations)
Social Security Administration (SSA)
- Social Security is part of the retirement plan for almost every American worker.
- It provides replacement income for qualified retirees and their families.
- Learn about your benefits.
- Find Health and Drug Plans
- Compare coverage options
- Find providers
Veterans Benefits Administration
- There are a variety of benefits.
- Work with an accredited representative.
- You can find and appoint or manage your accredited representative online.
Internal Revenue Service (IRS)
- Helping people understand and meet their tax responsibilities.
- Check on refund status.
- Order copies of previously filed tax returns.
SNAP – LifeLine
- Lifeline is a Federal program
- The program offers phone and internet discounts for people eligible for SNAP benefits.
SNAP – Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP)
- The ACP is a Federal program administered by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC)
- Helps ensure that households can afford the broadband they need for work, school, healthcare, and more.
- Provides a discount of up to $30 per month for eligible households.
- Provides a discount of up to $75 per month for households who live on qualifying Tribal Lands.